1. - Top - End - #590
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: Crack Pairings V - We Revel in Infamy

Quote Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole View Post
    I hid it well.
    *looks at post*

*gasps*

Bad child! Go outside, think that people can be attracted to people of the same gender, and then come back in here. I realize that you may of just said it wrong (but your post kinda confirmed that.) , but until proven otherwise, you should not say things like that. (And: But i got nothin agianst real people you know, really doesn't convince me

And the reason you didn't get a welcome is:
    1. The member who got welcomed, was a friend of a well known member.
    2. And the member had been talked about earlier, which seemed like a pretty cool dudette.

and 3. You asked a question instead of "I'm new here! I've had fun reading your story's!" but instead you asked a naive question, then went on to revealing your Homophobia, and then going down the slippery slope!

Concerning Tsukiko, she is either extremely stupid or extremely sadistic when writing fan-fiction for her that seems in character. Also, concerning Water-Smurf's take on her, it is, obviously a AU (Alternate Universe) so if she wanted she could make Redcloak a bugbear, but she kept within the confines of Tsukiko's character.

(I also recommend that if you wish to argue with me, that we PM, as to keep the thread on track.)

EDIT: I make large posts, then someone sums it up in a few words.
    Last edited by Crilly; 2010-01-04 at 07:44 AM.