1. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight the Lynching II: The Sparkling Bogaloo (Game Thread)

Wednesday smiles. "Ever the doctor, aren't you? Well, analyze this. I’m the man who can walk into a bank without a cent to my name, and walk out rich as anyone with the clerks holding the door open for me. I can make anyone listen to me, great and small, and make them do as I say. I can have any woman I choose, I can win any fight, and I can get anything I want with ease. And you can call me Wednesday." He puts the wallet on the table. "Arrogance, narcissism, perhaps a god complex, and serious egotism, right Crane?" he continues. "Except, you're probably thinking, how much of it is idle boasting? After all, I don't fit the usual profile for the deluded, and based on what I've done so far, I seem to actually able to do as I say. That right so far?" He continued. "So am I a metahuman who thinks he's a god? A confidence man whose better at putting up walls then you are at taking them down? Or something else?"

Wednesday got to his feet. "I'll leave it to you to puzzle out." Palming something, he suddenly brought his hand to his face. "My eye!" He exclaims, shock and worry mingling in his voice almost comically. Getting on his hands and knee's he stared around seemingly worried. "It's gone!"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-06 at 10:52 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.