1. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Witches & Warlocks III: Welcome to Witchtopia! [Game on!]

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Stixalot View Post
    Well, I have read everyones reactons, nothing like accusing 8 different people to finally get some conversation going.

I expect to be dead soon, maybe not tonight but within a few days, so here is some info.

First off, my source, whoever they are, is almost certainly the fool. When they scried Robert Blackletter, they got the result "Wicked Witch of the East."

According to the modified rules, the Wicked Witch of the East scries as a villager... so unless I misunderstand the rules, only the fool would ever get such a result.

What this means, is that the other individual out there wondering who they are, if you have never contacted me, you are Glinda, so please start using your info to help the village.

So why make all my accusations? To try and flush out some real wolves. How? To get people defending themselves so we can have more to analyze then the simple "I point at so and so". I don't think Robert Blackletter is a witch, I also don't think rakkoon is either, both of them are reacting like I would expect a villager to react.

I did say that the real witches were going to pick apart my list and try to lynch the villagers on it. As Robert Blackletter pointed out, between night kills and killing off the villagers on my list the wolves could easily win.

The best action for the wolves is to pick one of my villagers, lynch them, then use the proof that my list is wrong to lynch me. Two more villagers down. So when I see someone suggest exactly that, it just screams wolf to me.

Fleeing Coward:

So if it was up to me I would lynch Fleeing Coward next.
    That sure is a quick way to backtrack from I'm certain that Robert's a wolf but you shouldn't lynch him until we lynch everyone else on the list don't you think?

The minute you're on the line for the lynch if your theory is wrong, you suddenly change your tune.

Edit: I'd also like to mention if there's any truth in what you're saying, any real witch would also have picked up your bluff from the moment you said it since they'd all know that it's not possible to have their beast scried as a witch so your list does little.

Finally, Deathslayer7, can you confirm if it's even possible for the fool to scry someone as "Wicked Witch of the East" based on the game mechanics with the Nome King dead? I think I smell a rat.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2010-01-07 at 05:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.