Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
So I suppose that the OOTS high school has dozens of these soundproofed music rooms?

...What horrors have I unleashed into this thread?
You don't know what's going to be included in one of my future fics.

That may be, but this is WAY too good to waste.
I really need to make a list of priorities...

Oh dear God.
Behold, the horror of what rape and guilt does to people.

I'm thinking of making a oneshot involving the elf with the molten eyes, V, and Reddy after this whole thing is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDelusion View Post
Liked your DarthV x Haley, Odor, especially the way you did the souls' dialogue.

Wonderful work as per usual, Watersmurf, and since you said you were afraid some of the moments were getting a little too sweet, I'll admit that at a few points I was saying "d'aw, that's a little mushy", but I don't think any of those bits made the story less enjoyable, and hey, those two deserve a little extra sweetness.
Which parts? I'm trying to learn what constitutes as 'mushy' for this thread.

Now I can't stop picturing V's father (The blue-haired parent's name escapes me at the moment, sorry.) snuggling up to Aula while she reads to him from a children's book (and makes sure he can see all the pictures, of course). So adorable!
It would be a dramatic reading, complete with funny voices and noises! :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
I think everyone assumes you have a To-Do list where everything goes to be used eventually.
Yeah... I should probably put that thing in writing...

Well, we've already had twincest...
Yes, but filial incest?

...Crap, get the images out of my head.

Then again, as long as I don't imagine it having anything to do with my own parents, I'm not too squicked. Something tells me that I should rein my 'free love' philosophy in a little before it does anything else to me.

What would it take for V to bring the subject up?

And how would V react if the illusions started showing her Aegidius' friend?
It would probably require Redcloak gently prying a little, the same way he did with the soldiers. She trusts him and is finding it increasingly difficult to hold back from him. She'd probably be really vague about it at first ("Someone simply made sure I was properly chastised about that suicidal elf.") then with a little extra nudging, she would admit that the 'punishment' was sexual in nature, but the whole time she'd insist point-blank that she had deserved it and there had been nothing wrong with it. Reddy would need to be really strategic the whole time, but she trusts him with more of herself than she has trusted anyone else, so he's probably the best person to talk to.

As for her reaction, she'd probably just shut down. Let the owner of the molten eyes do whatever it wanted. She deserved it. Nothing he did could bring the hanged elf back, so he could punish her as he saw fit forever. That's why it would be a really bad thing for him to see Vaarsuvius again outside of illusions. He still hates her and she's still fragmented over the whole thing, though she's done a good job of sweeping it all under a rug and shoving it in a dark corner of her psyche. If he saw her someplace, he'd probably just grab her arm and drag her off someplace dark, and she wouldn't do anything to resist. I don't think I need to go into what he'd do.

Such as the circumstances under which they met. No, he's not going to be happy with the idea of someone having keeping V prisoner, even if nothing particualy bad happened at Reddy's hands. That's before you get onto the whole being Evil thing.
And Inky would probably get a little sore about it. ("Her jailer? She spread her legs for the damn jailer?!")

And Aandy would be unamused. If V wasn't pregnant, he'd probably tell Reddy to hit the road, with a little magic backing him up. But they've got a kid on the way, so what can he do besides hand out a stern warning, really?

Ooh, I forgot about the scars. And somehow I don't think saying "I haven't hurt her since I started sleeping with her!" would do much in Reddy's favour.
He'd probably get a fireball to the face for his trouble. But note that Reddy's actually guilty about the marks. They're the niggling reminders for him that he could possibly turn Vaarsuvius and his unborn child into other Right-Eyes. If Aarindarius confronts him about it, it will be difficult for him to defend himself at all.

How much do you think it would take for Aandy to actually threaten Reddy?
I think all he really needs to hear is that Redcloak slashed up V's face, got her knocked up, had her nearly killed a few times, and that he is an evil goblin who was their enemy the whole time. Once he gets past the obligatory 'rape!' assumption, Reddy's probably going to have a lot of 'If you ever hurt her...'-esque threats thrown his way.

*hands Water-Smurf a bucket of brain bleach and a scrubbing brush*

Don't worry, we're well equipt to help people deal with that.
I mean... it could work! Xykon fills up the roles of 'honest (if not good) role model' and 'dangerous rebellion enabler' in Tiasal's life, something that, provided that she hits puberty while still under his apprenticeship, would be very attractive to her. She's manipulative, ruthless, able to deal with hard truth, strong, resilient, independent, and not held by the silly 'they're my parents I should be loyal to them and hate you for killing them' constraints that all those other pathetic mice are. Xykon would find that extremely attractive. (I don't really buy that 'I'm not a biophiliac!' crack Xykon made. I think that was more a way to deter the creepy Theurge chick. Xykon wasn't a lich forever--he was born, raised, and hit puberty as a human. He's going to remain sexually attracted to what he was attracted to in life, presumably living human females, if his 'don't kidnap a virgin' comment in SoD has any bearing.)

Dear God. I'm thinking of a way for a walking skeleton and a prepubescent girl to fall in lust. (Not love. Tiasal may feel obsession and/or passion and/or lust for him, but I can't see it ever turning into love. Ditto with Xykon, minus the obsession and passion part.)

[Insert recent fight spanning two pages which is probably going to earn an infraction or two here]
Come on, guys. This is a pairings thread. It's about love and sex and intimacy and passion. These topics are so sensitive and dear to our hearts that of course there's going to be disagreements. Let's just do our best to hold to the principles that sets love apart from everything else, okay? If we can't love everyone, then we can tolerate everyone. We can care.