Quote Originally Posted by Kyronea
Incidentally, I want to agree with Raging Gene Ray. I've thoroughly enjoyed your writing because it's one of the few pieces of writing that gives Miko a solid chance for redemption without her dying first, which is a rare thing for her at best. I always felt her character was screwed over unfairly, and as such I'm glad to see at least someone can set things straight.
Thank you very much. I've appreciated the comments and criticisms on my work immensely. I start college again next week, so I'll be slower in updating than I have been, but I'll hopefully be able to remain active both in writing and participation in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariel Dragon
I don't know if anyone already did this, but here is my HaleyxBelkar fic, titled "My Immortal"
Amazing. Please, dear God, tell me you're going to try and cover all of it.

By the way, a parody of a parody of poorly written fanfics? Now we're getting even more meta than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Closak
You see, Sabine and the ABD are competing with each other about who is the bigger slut.
Neither. Crystal is the biggest slut. I have so proclaimed it, and so shall it be.

A few things.

1: Does anyone have any more to say about that mess?

2: Dragons, they sleep with anything... *Points out that dragons are capable of breeding with anything*

3: Air-born love potions in easily breakable glass bottles being used as projectiles = CHAOS!
1) I loved it, honestly. Usually, highschool AUs are just lame little stories with everything that makes the characters interesting stripped away. Here, it's really just a reason for characters to be fornicating in tenderly caressing sound-proof music rooms. Music rooms that this school, apparently, has an abundance of.

2) Then why won't they sleep with me?

3) This is how we'll solve world problems. We throw a love potion into the U.N.

Also, Yiuel, Sereg, and ShinyDelusion: your stories are great, as usual. I really can't wait for more of the Hinjo/Tsukiko story especially, Shiny.

Also, I've edited part of chapter four of "Orphans" near the end to fix a contradiction with stated canon. Thank you to CoffeeIncluded for catching that mistake.