1. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Battle at Antares! (Letīs play Master of Orion II)

I have to say, I would prefer this greatly to go without Creative. Not because I think it sucks (which I do - it costs extremely many points for a benefit that is actually far smaller than it might seem, as one can get most useful technologies by other means if the need be, while being that much more effective thanks to saving all those points), but because I think the game (and, by extension, this LP) is a lot more interesting when one has to make decisions which technologies to get and which ones to skip, and has to actually employ other means than just ordinary science to appease that inner completionist (whom I, too, know all too well). Diplomacy and spying become that much more worthwhile if one does not use Creative.

For a similar reason I would vote against Lithovoric, too, by the way. Everything that takes an entire aspect of the game out of the game makes it poorer, more boring and would therefore, in my humble opinion, be detrimental in an LP.
    Last edited by Winterwind; 2010-01-12 at 05:02 AM.
    LGBTitP Supporter
    In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die - Ever drifting down the stream - Lingering in the golden gleam - Life, what is it, but a dream?
    - Lewis Carroll