Well, i guess im the biggest suplier of acid around. Been busy yesterday, and crafted 1000 flasks of Sulfuric acid with the help of the local alchemists and some modern chemistry. I've made some biodiesel too, that could be used to burn well. But i was thinking about employing it to my vehicle.

Here's my view of this incoming battle:

So, the north gate leads to a open way into the heart of the city. Thats good for us, because it allows to force the enemy to pass throught a certain path, while being attacked from the sides.

Somehow, i doubt they will try to enter by the north, because its a huge advantage to us, while the east gate allows them to attack directly the main city once taken. Specially with the granaries where they keep the food needed to supply the city so nearby. Heck, we should inspect the people in the wagon yard to make sure there is not any traitor planning to attack it.

Hell, maybe their leadership will try to engage to open directly those gates for the horde enter. Did you guys see any siege?

My machine can plug the way the undead choose to enter. Ill have it stationed in the junction between the roads that lead to Northgate and Eastgate. Witchever the side the enemy chooses to come, grinder will be ready to break them and close the gap.

If the pavement on the Northgate way is good enought, we could use our vehicles with some added wooden structure to act as rams, by acelerating along it to crush the enemy vanguard in case of the enemy entering from the 2 gates. The wagons in the wagonyard are a start.

Im thinking about rig those buildings near the Eastgate to be demolished over the enemies too. I still have enought Nitrate to demolish a medium modern building, or use stones and logs as fragmentation charges. Basically, have the nitrate explode under a bunch of projectiles to throw them around like a landmine do.

With all the wood that has been employed to make the barricades, we should be able to delay the horde enought to force their leadership to appear personally on the front to be taken by our bullets. Once they lose that leadership, the grinder and the militia will be able to kill them. Or re-kill, in this case. If they employ any "superweapon", then our boys will use the acid before retreating. Or i ram it with my idea of armored vehicle.

Now, my trouble is that a lot of people from the NE part of the town will need to evacuate right by the Eastgate way if worse comes to worse, and how will i deploy my machines? Using a bootleg turn? Or do we order them to close their houses and take refuge on the south side? For that i need a local consultant. Were is the militia chief? I need to hear his opinions about this plan, see if he has any suggestion.