1. - Top - End - #309
    Banned

Default Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    Hobgoblin General x (Roy’s Sword x Roy’s Archon) Damsel/dude in distress:

Spoiler
    Show
    “Mwahahaha” laughed the hobgoblin general as he dangled Roy’s sword over the pool of boiling lava. “Soon you will have melted to nothing!”
    “Oh no!” cried Roy’s Archon, “Roy needs his sword to defeat Xykon! I have to save it!”
    *Insert Superman theme song*
    Roy’s Archon flew at the hobgoblin general’s eyes. “Take that, you minion of evil!” he cried. “Aaaaaaargh!” screamed the hobgoblin general and he fell backwards and dropped the sword. “You…you’re so bright and sparkly and beautiful.” said the hobgoblin general, “I have seen the error of my ways. Let’s kiss and make up.” He then hugged the sword and the archon to his chest and began kissing them.

Ok, so I went for another really bad kind of fan-fiction.

Incidentally, I showed a friend and colleague, whom I introduced to Oots and mentioned this thread to, the Coffee/V fic. He laughed and said that he had to check out the rest of the thread once he’s caught up with the comic. (He’s only read up to the end of “Don’t Split the Party”).
    Heh, this one made me giggle.

Also Great Story Coffy. Man I wish I could Write something without ending the story in the other persons death....
    Last edited by Oooohaloophole; 2010-01-18 at 11:41 AM.