View Single Post

Thread: Shards of Siberys - An Eberron webcomic

1. - Top - End - #523
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Shards of Siberys - the Troll and Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshiro View Post
    When Mr. the Q politely stated that the Lore section was too long and boring to read, he didn`t strike a chord with me (as stated, I don`t actually care what he thinks). However, it did affect numerous other readers (that are friends of mine and for whom I do deeply care about) who were not only stricken by the remark but believed a certain sense of justice required application.
    I did not mean The Q's last posts in this thread when I meant ignoring criticizing feedback on your and Hacktor's work, I meant other people who read the comic and give feedback.

Ok, point taken. Maybe I did not knew enough when I started writing the post. Maybe I am a jerk (you didn't say it, it's just my opinion) who likes to play the ... I don't know..."smart one" sometimes?
    I just wanted to stop you people before the situation got out of hand (ok, you can't kill yourself through forum posts or something, but still, words can ruin enough things), and because I am very selfish in my wish for people to be more friendly.

Yeah, something like that.... it's hard to write in english when it's nearly 1:00, so sorry if I did any grammatical mistakes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Woah, what's going on? I just got here.
    I don't believe you missed much
    Last edited by Hyoumu Yau; 2010-01-19 at 06:44 PM.

Be nice, give him a hug. Look how much he want's it!

Avatar and Signature were made by me