Black Knight

"I came here on orders from the great wizard Merlin to seek out allies against the Empire." Percy says as he glares at the woman.

"I leave Camelot and travel across this land avoiding imperial patrols cities as much as possible and searching for information on this rebellion. What do I find? That the rebellion is everybit as bad if not worse than the Empire. The Empire seeks to conquer so they take land and treat prisoners with honour." Obviously any sense of diplomacy is lost at this point. Percy draws the Ebony Blade to protect himself from any magic that may come his way.

"What do you seek? To destroy this world in order to keep it out of the hands of your hated Empire. That is what the people of Yazuac no doubt think. Or they would if you hadn't slaughtered every single one of them." Percy backs towards the exit, shield and sword in hand.

"And to think it was not a man who did this but a pentulent child and a woman. Camelot has not need for allies such as you."

Look's like Percy just bit off a lot more than he could chew.

Leonidas

"A large force for such a small town." Leonidas scoffed and indeed it wa. If these elves had undergone proper Spartan training and they truly are as superior to normal men as they claim but a dozen could have taken this city.

Artemis

Artemis raised his shield to intercept the attack and followed through with a slash of his own sword across the monster's torso.

The Sprtans start to take light casualities as a three warriors now nurse minor wounds but they do not let it distract them from the combat.