1. - Top - End - #277
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Jibar's Random Banter #137: Return of the Cat-Muffin

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    Cause a good chunk of communication is non-verbal thus making phone calls creepy and unnatural?
    Not as bad as communicating solely via text, since with phone calls we at least still have tones and inflections and such to give some indication asto how we feel and what we mean.

Meta-conversation is, of course, essential when communicating via anything other than face to face conversation. And even then you can still need it for any number of reasons.

Slaya: Well, I'm sure if you keep at it, that it will in fact get easier. Practice makes perfect, or at least a habit, after all. Since you are capable of enjoying it after all. Like establishing an exercise routine.

*hugs Phase*

Funnily enough, having to answer the phone and being given a basic formula by my mother to do so made it so that I didn't really bat an eye when I had to deal with people on the phone as a kid, so I've never really minded phone conversations except during lulls. Lulls are not fun when on the phone, especially if it's a girl that one is interested in or dating.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-01-21 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide