View Single Post

Thread: Eragon, Where Dragons dare

1. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Eragon, Where Dragons dare

Elric
    "You should have been born one of my people, Emperor." The Valheru replied. "But all that matters is power, not reasons. I will bring my people back, for I have the power, and none have the power to stop me. But know I have no desire for the crown of the lord of chaos, and that things ill not be as they were. The world has move on, and my people are a proud remnant from an older time, a better time." his hand flicked to Cthrek Goru, his black sword. "I will not be a puppet of fate simply because fate feels it should be so, anymore then I will let others dictate my path, or that of my people. It is not their decission to make, it is ours. And so, I made my own path. Do you wish to join me?" he asks, his hand carressing his sword's pommel.

SPARTAAA!
    It is a terrible thing to fight men with nothing to lose, men who'll throw themselves on your spears just for the chance to spit in your eye. They fight like children, slow, weak and without skill. And yet they do not relent or stop, working to bring you down with weight of numbers and obsession.
    The elves have spread out behind you, stringing their bows and picking off the operators of the catapults and archers. They have suffered few casualties, the elves knowing this is likely their last stand.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-29 at 06:43 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.