Okay...you know that self-insert fic i was talking about earlier?

Now we know why he didn't update for 9 months.

Spoiler
Show
And it is thus that my internet dies AGAIN!!! Ok, scratch that, my entire computer upped and shot itself in the hard-drive… with a bazooka. For ages I had no computer, and I only got a completely reformatted one literally weeks before Christmas. Yeah, that’s some present isn’t it?

And then I fall ill, and as I write this Author’s note, my voice is distinctly missing in action. Yeah, I’ve lost my voice... again... and any attempt at speaking louder than a strangled gasp that sounds like I’m trying to whisper while out of breath tends to bring up a rather nasty cough. I know this shouldn’t have much to do with the lateness of this chapter, but it left me feeling bad enough that I didn’t even want to touch the computer… Migraines don’t help either… Oh, nor the fall I had which knackered up my knee something bad. I still can’t put any weight on it, or bend it… or even look at it without much pain.

Word of advise: if you slip on the icy pavement (which happened to be on a steep hill, and considering the pavement was right next to a school, you’d think they’d have at least made the effort to grit the sidewalk, but I digress), do not be extremely stubborn and still try to get to the shop at the bottom of the road despite the very painful limp you now have. I did just that and ended up slipping a second time, so my knee felt even worse, and my back was now in pain, and I wasn’t able to actually get up for five minutes so I just lay there in the street in shock. Had to hobble along the middle of the road just to get back up the hill, seeing as the road was ice free… moral of the story, being stubborn hurts like a bitch.

In other words, his real life luck appears to be just as bad as it is in the fic.
Which is saying a lot.
I feel sorry for him actually.

Back on topic: It may be a while before i get anything more out.

And Coffee? Please don't kill me! *Cowers*