View Single Post

Thread: [3.5] Non-casting wand slinger?

1. - Top - End - #23

Default Re: [3.5] Non-casting wand slinger?

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    Look up Glaivelock. Have a nice day. The build I'm making for ToS, at level 13, can do nearly 1k damage. Without breaking action economy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    1000? Hmm. Seems like that is slightly less than scientific notation.

Also, Supreme Power attack gives 4 damage per BAB. Spirited Charge+Valorous Weapon gives *4 damage on a charge, so 16 damage per BAB. Leap Attack adds +100%, so +32 damage per BAB. At level 17 (the earliest you can get level 10 in FB without hax), each hit is pulling off 544 damage from Power Attack, and that's without the extra 20 from Collision and the 64 from str. With 4 attacks from BAB, 1 from Frenzy, one from Whirling Frenzy, even assuming only the three at highest base attack bonus hit, that's above 1k, easy.

Working at level 13, it's 3*4, or 12 per BAB. With 13 BAB, that's 156. Collision gives another 20, as before, and str gives 52. Seems to be about 228, and with 5 attacks, can break 1k.

Also, I haven't even used Battle Jump, or any of the methods to gain extra attacks.

Ubercharger will beat Glaivelock at basically every level in pure damage.

EDIT: Bear in mind, what was built above is not even an ubercharger. Just a basic charger build.

EDIT2: Well, technically, 1000 could still be written in scientific notation. You get my point, though.
    Last edited by sofawall; 2010-02-03 at 03:06 AM.