1. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5) (ToB) A Vexing Foe (Creature) (PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Finally, someone else taking up my non-humanoid TOB idea!

I like this one. Very silly.

I'm left thinking of the "nut hits head, picks up, looks up, crushed by rain of the damn things" schtick that otherwise seems missing from the critter.
    Yeah, well, I would have done it earlier, except that someone in the Falling Anvil thread called "dibs" on making a monster for Falling Anvil... so I gave them a while to be nice, but by this time I think it is a matter of "So I made a monster that uses Falling Anvil Maneuvers... that in NO way stops you from doing one of your own."

As for the rain of nuts, I think I could put that in as an alternative object to the flower pot/brick. EDIT: Done.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
    ...I... am going to use this in my campaign over on the WoTC boards. I've been needing something this silly...
    Link please? Like most of the homebrewers around here I am always hungry for play-test data.

EDIT: Also added an underpowered option to summon them (I mean I GUESS it is underpowered... I mean bears with access to Stone Dragon maneuvers and Wis to AC are pretty scary I suppose, but I never heard of anyone cross-classing Druid and Sword-sage or whatever).
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2010-09-02 at 08:59 AM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.