Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
But damn, that would be creepy. It would be a love/hate relationship without the love.
One-sided lust/hate relationship?

I just hope they'll realize how precarious her trust in them is. They're not going to be happy how much attention Xykon is paying her, but they maybe that could be used to help them all escape. And how long is it going to be until they find out she's a sorcerer?
Well, she'd eventually fire off a little magic, and Reddy and Vaarsuvius know that wizards can't learn anything beyond a cantrip until they're at least a young adult...

And how would they realize what state her trust was in? Obviously, they don't expect her to immediately completely trust them with her life and love them, but how would they figure out that there's actually something holding her back...?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
*Whacks Water-Smurf with a 2X4*
*dies* *twitches*

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
*Shows up in a cloak, fedora, and sunglasses*

You know how to make it stop. *Hands a pencil and a pad of paper*
I feel like I'm trying to get a fix.

But seriously, Xykon liked whores as a younger man, but as he grew, I have a feeling he became more attracted to the beautiful women he actually respects on some level. He respects guts, an appreciation for brute force, a lack of wisdom, and fire. Vaarsuvius has all that in abundance. She has spark, and the same fire that made the darker, more subversive Redcloak fall in love with her is the fire that would attract Xykon like a moth. Of course, Vaarsuvius would never reciprocate Xykon's respect or attraction, but I don't see that concerning him too much...