Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
Exactly. And the more V tries to rebuke him, the more fun he'd get from teasing her.
How far would his teasing go? Flirting? Jokes? Touches? I don't see Xykon having much reservations if he could get a funny reaction from the 'flame'.

If they're not careful he could overhear Tia and Xykon talking. Or Tsukiko might let something slip, either by accident or on purpose out of jelousy at how much of Xykon's attention Tia is taking up. Or Reddy could pick up enough clues while he's talking to Tia.
Hmmm... Interesting...

Reddy would get all defensive and protective.

And they'd both get a little scared.
I'm not sure how Redcloak would respond. He'd probably tell Xykon to back off from his wife, but he can't exactly make him stop--he still has Tiasal and he's still freakishly high-powered.

I think there already is, somewhere.
Oh yeah, speaking of which...

I said I'd copy and paste this conversation I had on DA.

~SulZala
Hrm....
If you do another few endings, we could make this into a fan-game where you control the chars and their decisions lead to different endings. Like in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and those other earn-your-happy-ending-games.

~Water-Smurf
That'd be fun! ^.^ But how would we do that?

~SulZala
Hm, For that we need several storylines that diverge at different points in the story depending on actions of the persons and the results of those. For that, I'd suppose a few more writers, because even 8 ends is helluva lot of work considering the two alternate endings you provided are just epilogues and not what else happened in between. Then we need a few good artists that illustrate the events and someone that puts everything together. If we could get a year free from work and school and got together somewhere nice, preferably our Thread/Club House because we've got everything there we could maybe get it done until the end of the year or even sooner. The problem is, we could probably not even get one week of holidays at the same time >_<" Considering that I tend to procrastinate everything until sometimes much too late...
But in the essence:
1) Decide on how many and which endings we gonna have
2) Write new endings and attach the epilogues to the story
3) Draw everything (Overlaps with 2 in terms of time)
4) Code everything
5) Alphatest it
6) Betatest it
7) "Publish" it

~Water-Smurf
That'd be really cool! How do we get this moving?

SulZala
No idea... Post this little conversation in the OotS-Forum? I'll join when I've got my theory exam for my driving license. And whenever I don't have a school exam in the next two days. Which will be in my holidays... >_<"
I can't promise anything But at its latest I'll be available from middle 2011 *drop*