1. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Oh, and do scrolls make it so that you don't need to wait to cast something? Like if you had a True Resurrection scroll, you wouldn't need to wait ten minutes casting time?
    Judging from the comic, yes.

Here's the page about scrolls.

Thoughts?
    I'm glad that Reddy's capable of handling the cleric, but I can't help but feel that this is going to backfire on him pretty soon. I also have a bad feeling about the whole thing with the drugs.

The flashbacks were really heartbreaking, even though I'm still not certain that they're actually dead.

Not sure what to think about the implication that she was always vaguely attracted to her relatives; I suppose now I can see where Deidre gets it from.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Do you have to go down the Deirdre path?
    Deirdre's going to be there no matter what path the story takes. But whether or not she takes control in this path is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Uh, Zanaril? Please help me! I had five bottles of the stuff and now I can't stop thinking about doing things with B. Make it stop!
    I didn't give you anything, those feelings are your own.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-07 at 10:20 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt