I was able to unbox the model WW2 tank - which turned out to be a German Panther - and discovered that its a 1/35 size model, and it actually looks relatively good size-wise. The weapons are kinda... wimpy, though. The turret gun is kinda scrawny, but its almost the length of the tank itself. I suppose that evens out... But the machine guns look they'd fit in a Big Shoota, rather than count as one. I don't have much Dakka to spare for bits, either. I suppose I could spend the 10 points for the two Big Shootas, and instead equip it with a Rokkit Launcha. I can just have the Ork popping out of the top hatch be waving it around, since my only spare Rokkit Launcha has hands on it...

Something caught my eye earlier, though. Rokkit Launchas aren't Blast weapons, according to the codex. But I've heard and read elsewhere, unless I'm horribly mistaken, that they are Blast weapons. I'd check the regular rulebook, but my SM buddy has it. Plus, Codex > rulebook. Or did I miss something?

I'm still wondering if you can convert a Biker Nob into a Mad Dok, as well as what 'Eavy Armor does to a Nob Biker.