Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
Vaarsuvius/Xykon then. Becase you can't tell me it wouldn't be just slightly amusing seeing Xykon flirting with her.
How would he flirt with her? I don't really know how to consciously write that. (Flirting confuses me. :< )

Actually, I think it's proof that the idea of crack pairings is older than dirt.
Really? I don't really see it as crack. Crack if Persephone fell in love with Hades and ran off with her, but not since Hades fell in love with her and pulled her into the underworld. I mean, it makes sense. He was cold and lonely and Persephone was the goddess of spring. I don't think Persephone is too happy with the arrangement, at any rate.

That being said, I saw the Lightning Thief movie. I spazzed out so hard over the inaccuracies that I fell on the ground and someone needed to restrict my breathing. I didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by half-halfling View Post
Water-smurf : If You're taking requests I'd like Redcloack x Tsukiko (possibly not-undead Redcloack ).
Any ideas/preferences for how it plays out?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
Nice stories everyone. And yes, Water-smurf, my inbox and ears are open. I'm here to give what help I can. (Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on again before Wednesday.)
*crawls to Coffee* *hugs*