1. - Top - End - #853
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    gaahh!! dang words keep showing up with a black background in paint for some reasion. and this compleatly removes all the words >.<

Try that one.

The one on the first post has a tranparent background so it can be put over any background colour (although you need a program that supports PNG transparency...), but if you're using a white background it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    Roland is right. I have been thinking of adding a discussion thread for the crack pairings thread. could allow some new people to ask questions before they get into the real stuff, and we could still be a thread. who is with me?
    Presumably on the random banter or SMBG subforums? That's a possibility, although it might be wize to ask a mod first, since it would technically be a duplicate thread.

That could be a good idea, though, as we could keep this and other threads purely for posting and archiving work or directly related comments.

Another possiblility is moving this and future threads to the Arts and Crafts boards, assuming their more lenient about off-topicness over there, which I may be completely wrong about.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-18 at 02:59 PM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt