View Single Post

Thread: WFRP: skaven, plotting your demise!

1. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: WFRP: skaven, plotting your demise!

"Ahhh, it betrays its own ignorance! The Flesh can resist-ignore plague-diseases after a lone-single infection! When strengthened-remade by expert-genius hands, it is impervious to sickness!" It hisses loudly, and turns to the master rat.

"Oh wisest-smart ruler, see how you resist the mightiest of diseases yourself! a sign of your great-greatness, no doubt, and a revelation of their weak-weakness! The Rat-ogre, perfect-well, is strong enough to deal with anything! No one can fear something as fleeting as sickness-diseases, as it dies-vanishes when all it has no victims-creatures to infect: my best-genius will give you warrior-servants that will stay-remain, loyal-useful, strong-powerful for you're leadership to command all throughout your long-glorious life-span!" It cackles maniacally, still rubbing its hands together.

"I, your humble helper-servant, request only-naught but the opportunity to perfect-better my art to help your most glorious cause" It says, and bows to the Skaven.
    Last edited by Saldre; 2010-02-19 at 10:18 PM.
    "Have You seen the Yellow Sign?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi

DM says: WHY!? WHY!? WHY?!
    DM means: NO! NO! NO!!!
    Player hears: GOOD JOB PLAYER! DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Currently Hosting:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing!

Currently Playing In:
    Spoiler
    Show
    On The Lookout!

Amazing avatar of "The King In Yellow" by Ceika