1. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Talk to their parents? Could be awkward, especially if the parents are like they have been portrayed before... (was that you or Water-Smurf? Or someone else?)
    Water-Smurf.

Depending how long the letter-writing went on for, this would probably be when V is a young adult, so past the point where Aandy would talk to her parents about it, but still when he considers V too young to be sending love-letters to an adult like that.

Have a long earnest talk with his pupil? The talk, in fact.

I doubt V would be happy with being treated like a child. She'd get defensive and point out that he was willing to write back when he didn't know it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by Symmys View Post
    Probably like this: . And then he'd try to think of a way to tactfully resolve the situation.
    Maybe he'd try to break up the relationship via letters?

Or maybe he'd pretend he didn't see the letter and carry on his correspondence, thus confusing V horribly when she finds out he knows who's sending the letters.
    I think V would find it encouraging when she found out. Would she then try to talk to Aandy about it, I wonder?

Either way, he'd try to keep V's parents from finding out. They'd probably try to get the two together.
    Oh yeah.
    I think I'll avoid getting V's parents involved, since if I stick with the W-S's version of them they're irrelevent; Aandy wouldn't bother telling them since he'd know they'd only encourage him, and V isn't going to tell them either (unless she goes to them for advice on how to write flirtatiously) And if I don't go with that, I have to think up new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Symmys View Post
    Now that's just totally uncalled for. She's a minor. He's her teacher. Even if it's perfectly OK by elven standards (which I doubt), Aandy wouldn't invade her privacy like that.
    Besides, he doesn't need to spy...
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-21 at 10:07 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt