1. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Hmmm... so we have

Smurfness - full of doom, gloom and generous amounts of break the cutie. Your story is full of Smurfness.
    Coffeelicious - Twisted, like seeing the world through a kaleidoscope. That's... just... Coffeelicious!
    Zanare - watching the room through a keyhole after you've locked two people in there. She totally Zanared them. (changed the word - it has to be a verb, really.)
    Closakian - involving dragons. Lots and lots of dragons. In erotic poses and situations. Can I borrow your brain bleach? That story was totally Closakian

Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    Really? I listen to korn, smashing pumpkins, megadeth, judas priest. etc when I create mine
    It depends on my mood. I listen to a lot of heavy metal too (KISS, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Metallica) and I draw inspiration from where I can. But Wagner has more in common with heavy metal than you'd imagine. Both are the kind of music that doesn't scrape with one foot and asks nicely if it can come in...

Edit: This thread points out that Belkar's brain has only two options - Lust and Hate. And Belkar certainly doesn't hate Mr. Scruffy. So, logically... anyone feel like running with it?
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-22 at 05:21 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo