"This is not rebellion. I agree - we must act together, and we must act on our own, or we are left behind." Akira nods. His face has a serious expression but he has a hot-blooded twinkle in his eyes.

"You're right. We can do so much more if we move independently... SECT limits what we can do." The second person to support James is Matilda. And the third is Anne:

"Yeah... I kinda feel the same way too." She turns her gaze away. Maybe she's irritated that she didn't think of this idea first?

"It's not that we move against SECT, this is only a declaration of doing our own stuff as well. I don't see anything wrong with this."
"Umm... if you put it this way."
"An independent hero team? I like the sound of that!"

Elizabeth, Amanda and Akiho respectively voice their opinions.

Usagi stays respectfully quiet, while Takeshi and Kazuma discuss this in Japanese.

"Won't everyone be angry with us if they discover this?"
"Heh... like if there was anything to be angry about. We're going to do productive things, right? Not just mess around. So if anyone's angry that you're helping, just screw 'em." Takeshi gives his teammate a light pat on the back.

As for Sarah, her gaze is all excited and starry-eyed so no words are necessary here.

Finally, there's Laura. She stands there, her hand on her amplifier, and says nothing. But she has a concerned expression.