She stifles a giggle, as she looks down at the groveling creature before her. The whole town, in seconds, was an insect in her palsm, ready to be toyed with, manipulated, maimed, and plopped into her mouth. It was... amusing, to say the least.
Taking on an imperious air, and lifting the man with one arm, "I shall give you a chance." Raising a finger, "One. And if I find you have deceived me, I won't hesitate to do to you as I did to him," Pointing to the man with the destroyed head. "And then I will return and do the same to the rest of these people." Regarding 'the rest of these people', with a wave of the hand, she smiles manically. "Your life is in his hands, now. And if you don't trust the poor fellow, I advise you leave while you still can, if you value your face." Taking the fellow by the arm, she leaves the building, and flies over to a likely tree, though making sure not to go too fast and kill him. They are so fragile, these people.
Depositing onto a tree, she narrows her eyes at him, accusatorial. "I've become wary of deception, in these past few days. Admit now that you don't know where Athelion is, and I'll only tear your arms off. Or would that kill you?"