View Single Post

Thread: Idyll Heresies [IC]

1. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Idyll Heresies [IC]

Pius and Xanthia

Spoiler
    Show
    Xanthia Leaps onto Kensington as the curtains tumbled down on the infernal swarm, pushing him out of harm's way. Instead, the swarm refocuses its onslaught on her, lashing out at the woman as she dives into its depths.

The Commissar's aim is good enough that he snaps the fastening but avoids hitting the curtain itself. The large wooden bar holding it up comes crashing down along with the curtain, covering the entire bed, where moments ago Xanthia had pushed Kensington out of the way....

Xanthia:

Spoiler
    Show
    [OOC: it would have been an agility, with a heavy modifier as you were right by him when this happened. I rolled it for you, you got a 31, which was enough to succeed. Like I told Loken, if your not sure what to roll, just throw down a d100, and if there's need for a roll I will apply to the result. On a side note, dodge reaction to avoid the final attack of the swarm (unless it liberates itself...)]

The Group in "the floats": [Sorry I forgot you guys for a while there...]

Spoiler
    Show
    As you wander the bazaar, you cannot help but notice that almost everything is unusual: people are crying out offers for items that seem too good to be true (Which, for the most part, they aren't).

The crowd, for the most part avoid your small group. Hack's large size, and cipher's unusual aura single you out. Fortunately, as everybody minds their own business, they do not seem to care. Loken, concealed by Hack's very shadow, also passes unnoticed.

Approaching the hot-spot, you might even hear the call for something of interest to you!

Spoiler
    Show
    [OOC: This is your chance to shop! Tell me what item your looking for (and what page of what's book its on) and I will tell you if you find it!]

Cipher:

Spoiler
    Show
    [OOC: Walking into the crowd, perception test to notice something rather strange.]
    Last edited by Saldre; 2010-03-05 at 03:23 PM.
    "Have You seen the Yellow Sign?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi

DM says: WHY!? WHY!? WHY?!
    DM means: NO! NO! NO!!!
    Player hears: GOOD JOB PLAYER! DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Currently Hosting:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing!

Currently Playing In:
    Spoiler
    Show
    On The Lookout!

Amazing avatar of "The King In Yellow" by Ceika