View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight

1. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight

Seth & the Elves

Spoiler
    Show
    Shoving their way to the front of the crowd of onlookers, the two Hounds peered up at Seth and the elves – both fitted out with stained leather jacks, one of them was a wiry, black-haired man, while the other was burly and bald – a noughts-and-crosses board of old scars covered his naked scalp, the twin-tailed comet of Sigmar branded onto his knotty forehead. The first man carried a rusty spear, while the second had a fearsome-looking wooden flail slung over his shoulder.

“What’s all this, then?” said the first Hound, his voice carrying the nasal self-satisfaction of a small-minded man in a position of power. “You folks giving Mr Pilserier trouble?”

Before Seth could reply, Adolphus writhed past him, sticking his head out of the door to look at the militiamen.

“Yes!” he said, emphatically. “This man is threatening me! Trying to drag me out of my own home! Do something!”

The crowd was still watching intently, their trivial tasks of the moment forgotten in the name of a good bit of street drama. Sizing up his options, the Hound who had spoken turned his eyes to Seth.

“That true, sir?”

Last edited by LCP; 2010-03-08 at 05:39 PM.