1. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Suffer The Little Children [Dark Heresy] - IC

Heironymous, Olympus & Phrenz

Spoiler
    Show
    Hayle gulped.

“Yes sir,” he murmured, in a voice strangled by fear.

[hr]

Red

Spoiler
    Show
    Sandwich-board man had taken up position in the centre of the street – a motor vehicle sounded its horn as he stumbled into its path, the lonely figure staggering back out of its path.

“Listen to me!” he shouted, holding up his arms. “You must listen! They don’t want you to, but you must!”

The passers-by continued to ignore him.

“I’m not meant to be here! The Watchers tried to take me away! They’re afraid of me! Listen to me!

He tried to shake a passing man by the shoulders – rolling his eye, the worker shrugged him off, continuing on his way.

“They’re children! Don’t you see? The children are children!”

Another vehicle gave him a blast of its horn as he stumbled back into the road. He shook a fist furiously in its wake as it rumbled past.

“Why are they hiding them? He’s coming! Can’t you understand! This is a punishment! We have sinned against the God-Emperor! The sins of the children will be visited upon the fathers!"

"Death awaits you! You have made a covenant with death, and with the ravenous void you are in agreement! You're all going to die! Don't you realise? Can't you see! You’re all going to die! DIE!

With a plaintive wail, he began to wander off along the street, the same disjointed refrains still spilling from his cracked lips...
    Last edited by LCP; 2010-03-09 at 05:31 PM.