1. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Default Re: Keychain of Creation 3: Not-a-Keyblade Understanding & Falafel-is-Awesome Prana C

Quote Originally Posted by Drakyn View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I vaguely know that solars and lunars are somehow paired up, and the abyssals are created via something sort of like taking a solar's exaltation and messing with it. So I'm guessing Fury is Flame's match-partner thing? If so, does lunars being on this particular side usually happen after the exaltation is screwed with, or is it rare, or what? I know nothing.
    Yes, Fury is probably Flame's paired Lunar. The number of Lunars with a close enough bond with their Abyssal as to want to join up with the Deathlords, vs. just going nuts about it and continuously hunting and slaughtering their now-Abyssal buddies, is left intentionally vague.

It's implied in the game that at least one First-Age Lunar is close to the latter route when dealing with her Solar husband, so you better believe the Flame/Fury pairing doesn't happen every time. Outside of that, though, a lot's up to the Storyteller. At least one other Lunar/Abyssal pairing is depicted in the comic, and is just as twisted as you'd think.
    Last edited by Indon; 2010-03-19 at 01:28 PM.