Pearl

Pearl absorbs this information, and responds to Gneiss first.

"Thats...good to be braced for. I'm not sure how much more I can take, but at the very least, maybe we can let them know that the pots have been disabled, and that the gully dwarves might have a chance of organizing an esca-"

The thought died on Pearl's lips, as she realized that she had used the phrase "gully dwarves" and the word "organized" in the same sentence. She shook her head, and turned her attention to Lagri.

"I understand, Lagri, but you have to understand that most mainland cities aren't buried under a swamp. And as for this not being big enough for a dragon..."

She glances at the street they're standing in, which seemed about twenty feet wide to her untutored eye.

"I think that if this is too narrow for the dragon, I'm happy. Remember, we're not down here to find the dragon, we're here to find the disks, right?"

She turned to include the others in the conversation.

"Further down this passageway, and checking out the south passages when we can? Not that we don't want to run into gully dwarf territory, but..."

Pearl was having an attack of niceness, but it was clear from her tone that she would rather wade through muck up to her waist than visit with the gully dwarves again. Come to think of it, the two were often pretty much the same.