1. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Grandpre Academy (Second group)- DND 4E (IC)

DM
    Dorn you lead south out of the trail, slighlty up into the mountain. There is no path, but it isnt so hard to move around. It is a slightly ascending slope, with some small cliffs averaging 10 feets high. You finaly reach the spot where Visk is waiting 10 minutes later, which is around dinner time. Your about two hundred feet south of the camp and around 130 feet higher than it. You can clearly see the kobolds camp.
    Right in the middle of the village stands a large dragon statue. It is made of stone and is nicely crated. The statue is on back legs, wings deployed and his head upward as if he was roaring to the sky.
    The village is built around the statue. To the south, there is 3 crudely crafted houses, made of wood and mud. There is 10 crudly crafted tents made of animal skins randomly placed west and east of the statue. There is also one pen with a lizard pet, on the east side.
    There is 4 firepits within the village.

You see a dozen younglings moving around the town and two adults taking care of them. There is two hiden guards in the trees north of the town. You see one kobold fighter with a pike in the town.
    You can easyly estimate that the town should have much more kobold in it. Either they arent around right now, or they are hidden or asleep within the tent and houses.

Spoiler
    Show

Map description :
    The large dragon statue is in the middle (covering the whole pink squares - not just the small area statue is).
    The three wood/mud huts are the pink areas south- bottom of the map - (the brown lines are the doors).
    The others pink areas are the tents (each of their opening are near the statues).
    There is a big hill on the south-east side. Its tip is 10 feet high.

The two small black dragon pog are the 2 kobolds sentries in the trees.
    The small blue dragon pog is the lizard pet within his pen (brown line is gate).
    The goblins pogs are the youngling kobolds (these should not pose much threat).
    The small red dragon pog is a fighter male kobold.
    The 2 skeleton kobold are the female preparing some meals.
    The 4 circles with red/orange within are firepits.

The mountain is south (bottom), which is from where you can spot it.

PS Dorn : I know, the direction are changed from the the PM I first gave you, I realised my error when I drew the map. So what is in this post is the correct direction.
    Last edited by Dekkah; 2010-04-01 at 02:15 PM.