View Single Post

Thread: [4E] Adventures in Fallcrest - IC

1. - Top - End - #218
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [4E] Adventures in Fallcrest - IC

The Shepherd ponders a moment, examining his frontal wound, and his side wound, and scratches his chin with his free hand. He speaks the obvious with a pensive quality.

"Ow."

He grits his teeth, and his skin seems to take on an appearance far more similar to a slab of rock than before. He whistles to his dog, while hefting his sword again,

"Away to me Dog."

Snarling, the sheep dog circles around as Shepherd swings to bite from behind.

Spoiler
    Show

Minor Action: Stone's Endurance

Standard Action: Distracting Team

Attack vs AC: (1d20+9)[14]
    Damage: (1d10+6)[15] plus Hunter's Quarry (1d6)[1]. Since the Frost weapon property is only useable if the strike hits, Shep can use it this round if his attack hits. If it does, (1d8)[5] cold damage and Patsy is slowed until the end of Shep's turn.

The dog then circles around to the other side of Patsy (N4) to flank him and bite.
    Attack vs. AC: (1d20+9)[27]
    Damage: (2d8+4)[12] and Patsy is knocked prone if he hits.

If either Shep or the dog miss, it's half damage.

Move Action: Shep shifts one square to K3.

EDIT: Since Shep clearly missed, I would like the dog to use the Hunter's Quarry damage I rolled instead of Shep.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, didn't see Lucan's action there since we posted relatively the same time. Shep will regain 12 hit points and shift to M5 to make his attack, and the dog will shift to M3 for his movement due to Distracting Team. If the thug in M3 does not drop from Lucan's attack, the dog won't shift, and will just attack Patsy from his spot, which means his attack roll is 2 less, and his damage roll is 2 less. After which, for his move action, Shep will shift to L6, and the dog will shift to L2.
    Last edited by Haberdashery; 2010-03-31 at 10:32 PM.