View Single Post

Thread: LGBTitp - Part Six

1. - Top - End - #28
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTitp - Part Six

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Ostien: Awkward silence has served me well in this area. Like, when a parent makes a comment about how a friend of the family's daughter looks like a boy and might be transsexual and I have to keep myself from mentioning that I been awkwardly flirting with her/him at work.
    Well, there's your problem right there. You should have a decided lack of urge to share anything with your parents about flirting with anyone. In fact, it's usually an urge against ever sharing anything about one's sexual urges with one's progenitors. Even amongst ostensibly normal heterosexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Now, I see things as being the opposite. As a guy, you have to woo the girl you are interesting in. You have to prove your superiority and worthiness of dating. As a girl, you just have to look pretty to have guys interested.
    Oversimplification and forgetting of the lives of humans FTW. To get slept with or knocked up, a woman merely has to catch a guy's eye and be receptive, which, even then, is not always so simple as just being genetically blessed to be smoking hot. To actually have a relationship, a woman has to somehow keep a guy's interest.

Someone who's vapid and slutty and relies solely on looks to get attention... Well, for one thing they're likely going to be bad in bed if they have that kind of attitude about interpersonal relations, being more of the lay there and take it like a dead frog variety. Two, most of the people who see this and proceed anyway are going to just play the use for sex angle. Which has a fair bit of overlap with that set of people who don't care if one's partner is just laying there like a dead fish.

Y'know, that whole thing evolutionary biology thing people referencing. Where the women want one mate to stay loyal to them to provide aid and resources for the young, while men have the opposite drive to have as many mates as possible in order to maximize number of offspring at a go.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-04-05 at 01:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide