Quote Originally Posted by RelentlessImp View Post
Think I'll take a stab at a few Biotic Talents.

Spoiler
Show

Unless otherwise noted, save DCs for Biotics are 10 + 1/2 HD + CHA mod.
Warp
Use: Standard action.
Save: See text
Make a ranged touch attack. If successful, the gravitic anomaly deals 1d6 damage/level and paralyzes for 1 round/2 levels (minimum 1 round). A successful Reflex save negates the Paralysis.

Singularity
Prerequisite: Warp, Biotic Level 5 or Asari with 5 hitdice.
Use: Standard action
You create a gravitic anomaly that encompasses a 5ft/level radius on any point within 300 feet that draws opponents towards its central point. They may make a Strength check as a free action (vs an effective Strength of 2/Biotic's level) to break free and act as normal; if they fail this check, they are drawn 30ft towards the center of the anomaly and may take no actions. Upon reaching the center, treat them as paralyzed as they spin around its central point.

Barrier
Two uses. The first use is to create a Barrier with a number of Barrier Points equal to (10*Level) which absorb all damage. The second is to recharge any Barriers your equipment may have, up to (20*Level) worth of Barrier Points. These temporary Barrier Points last for 1 minute/level or until depleted.

Charge
Use: Swift Action
On using Charge, you may move 10ft per level (or your standard move, whichever is greater) as a move action, taking a full attack at the end of the charge, each attack an automatic critical if you succeed in hitting your opponent with every attack you make. These attacks must be made against an opponent you are adjacent to at the end of your movement.

Dominate
Use: Full round action.
Save: Will negates; see text
You imprint your mind upon an opponent's. For 1 round/2 levels (minimum 1 round), you may use a swift action to order your target to perform any action that doesn't go against his nature. If you try to make your opponent go against his nature, he receives a second save at a +4 bonus.

Pull
You create a gravitic well that pulls an enemy towards you. To resist, the opponent must succeed on a Strength check (vs effective strength of 5/Biotic's level) or be pulled 5ft/3 levels (minimum 5ft) towards the Biotic.

Reave
Prerequisites: Warp and Barrier or Asari Matriarch
Make a ranged touch attack. If successful, you deal (10*Level) damage to Shields and Barriers, and (5*Level) damage to Armor. If the shield/barrier is technological in nature and is drained completely, the device that generates it is shorted out for 1 round/level. A successful Fortitude save by the device (DC 10 + Cha mod) negates it being shorted out. If armor is drained, it is instead destroyed completely, though a Knowledge (mechanics) check can repair it in one-fifth the time it would take to make a suit of armor.

Shockwave
Save: Reflex negates.
You create a 15ft wide by 50ft/level long burst of biotic power. Every opponent who the Shockwave passes over must make a Reflex save in order to avoid its effects; otherwise they must make a Strength check as if bullrushed (Effective Strength score 4/level).

All I got for the moment. Might be a tad strong, but then powers that scale always have been.

Edit: Also note most of these have been based off of ME2 rather than ME1, especially Warp, which completely changed between the games.
I'd take away the part about Barrier recharging things, remove Warp as a prerequisite for Reave, and nerf Reave's ability to damage shields in exchange for better use against armor. Shockwave should do some direct damage, and Charge should probably just act like a haste effect besides its movement powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
You do realize that by allowing PC geth you open the doors to all sorts of crazy stuff about individuality and identity, right? What happens if the PC's platform visits a geth base, and then half the geth "on board" upload themselves to the main servers while a bunch of other geth from your starship decide they want to see things from the ground?
Good point. Geth should default to NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fizzypop View Post
Okay, I was basing them off the powers on the wiki, that are based on SWSE. Anyway, what way should we use for the biotic and tech powers? Power points? Cool Down? An amount per day?
I'm thinking cooldown.