Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
ok i suggest I go with my rogues on the premission for recon.

If this okay, let me know.

What I can do.

To get in I have shape change and as i enter i'll drink a potion of invis to hide from sentries. From there its my +18 disguise check to keep in disguise and if someone spots through it then a immediate bluff check to reestablish the blown disguise at a +7 modifier.

The first is against a spot, the second is against a sense motive. Once in it should be relatively easy to get the info i need. I could try to poison their food supplies as well as try to burn down one of their siege weapons (on the way out).

Rogues if need be, can provide a one second distraction if i need to get into a certain tent or need a quick escape route.

edit:
stats for level 1 rogues (race to be determined) with padded armor, shortbow 20 arrows and 2 dragons breath arrows. Two daggers and padded armor.

Leader level 3 rogue (race to be determined) with studded leather, shortbow 2 daggers, light mace along with 20 arrows and 2 dragons breath arrows.

what would their stats be.
I think the rogues use your stats. One thing on the recon mission, let one small group of rogues cause mayhem on the opponnents side of the camp.Than it's easier to sneak in at your site.