1. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
    Righty, we were hitting on one issue. The fact that the character was massively overpowered for the game. Everything else was just symptomns of that.

The character was systematically problematic. The only way to fix it was deal with all the problems at once.
    I don't know if I agree with that. I think that as long as the scope is understood, one can work on one aspect at a time.

The only difficulty with this would come in when we get to abilities that could be too much if put in an otherwise strong character, but otherwise might be okay, but as long as those decisions were universally made assuming an otherwise strong character, and then did a final revamp where additions could be made as necessary, I think it'd work out.

Edit: And that's fine, Righty. However, if you wanted people to present one issue at a time after the number of issues became apparent, you should have then said that you wanted to discuss one thing in particular (stating what that one thing is), and that you would get to the other issues (which you would need to acknowledge the existence of) after that part had been nailed down.

Edit2: That looks very good to me, CMOT.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2010-04-10 at 05:34 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show