Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
*notifies people of nothing*

Bump.

Also, I was just scanning my archive post (wow, that's so weird to say) and I noticed that the Hemingway mini-fics don't seem to be there, unless I completely missed them.

Well, if I have it still means the thread's been bumped.
Quote Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
My "happy minifics" don't appear to be in there either.

Maybe they're just too short to count?
Some notes:

If said missing fics are in thread X, their absence can be accounted for by the fact that I haven't archived anything from thread X yet.

Otherwise, I may have simply missed them when archiving the previous threads. It happens from time to time. Note that I'm especially likely to miss any ships that aren't spoiler'd as I completely ignore the vast majority of the random jabber in the thread(s) while doing archive updates, focusing on hunting for spoiler boxes. If your fic isn't in a spoiler, there's a good chance it won't be archived.

As my available time online has been drastically reduced in recent months, I could use a little assistance in maintaining the archive. If either of you would like to assemble a list of links to the missing fics and PM them to me, I'd very much appreciate it and will include them in the archive ASAP. Otherwise, I honestly don't have the time to trawl through the previous threads hunting for them. Sorry...