So, here's my Ork army... Or at least, how it'll look once I'm done with all the assembly and conversion.

Spoiler
Show

Warboss
-Power Klaw
-Twin-Linked Shoota
-'Eavy Armor
-Bosspole
-Cybork
------------110 Points

Nobs x 6
-Eavy Armor x 6
-Twin-Linked Shootas x 3
-Kombi-Scorchas x 2
-Power Klaws x 2
-Painboy upgrade
-Cybork bodies x 6
-Grot Orderly
-------------315 Points

Nobs x 3
-Bikes
-Power Klaws x 2
-Painboy upgrade
-Cybork bodies x 3
-Grot Orderly
-------------235 Points

Boyz x 31
-Sluggas and Choppas
-Big Shootas x 3
-'Eavy Armor x 21
-Nob upgrade
--Power Klaw
-------------364 Points

Boyz x 21
-Shootas
-Big Shootas x 2
-Nob Upgrade
--Power Klaw
--'Eavy Armor
--------------171 Points

DeffKoptas x 3
-Twin-Linked Rokkit Launchas x 3
--------------135 Points

Looted Wagon
-Boomgun
-Big Shootas x 2
-'Ard Case
--------------125 Points

Trukk
-Red Paint Job
-Armor Plating
-Reinforced Ram
--------------55 Points

Killa Kans x 3
-Big Shoota x 1
-Grotzookas x 2
--------------130 Points

TOTAL: 1640 Points

Wait... *checks notes* What?

Oh, I see it now. I thought I had 1750 points, since I accidentally miswrote a number in my original notes. Oops...

So yeah, what do ya'll think? Considering my opponents aren't even up to 1500 points yet, I'm content with this army for the time being. If I need to drop points to make the game even, I'll ditch the vehicles, starting with the Kans and Wagon.

Tactics:
-Warboss + Nobs in Trukk will Blitzkrieg the enemy, Tank Shocking and then Assaulting the juiciest unit they can find - ie: any unit without a power fist.
-'Ard Boyz are the Vanguard, charging the enemy. 'Eavy Armor will allow them to shrug off enough damage so that by the time they hit the enemy, there will be enough of them to do damage while not too many to clutter the field. The Nob can also use his Power Klaw as a can-opener if/when we drag Termies into the fray while the Boyz serve as meatshields.
-Shoota Boyz sit plunk themselves behind the best cover and/or over the nearest objective. They will then proceed to shoot throw ungodly amounts of dice at the enemy.
-The Koptas and Wagon will focus on vehicles and heavily armored foes, while the Kans will hunker down and ravage exposed infantry
-The Nob Bikers will just do whatever seems the most fun at the time. Assault the same unit the Nobs and Warboss are attacking, shoot up whatever infantry the Boyz are shooting/charging at, or help demolish enemy armor... It just depends on the situation, really.

Thoughts?