Really? I can fit 3 into 1000 with standard marines.
Except, sadly, BA are not Codex marines and they can only take LRs as Transports - meaning, you have to have at least three units to take three of them.

That is not Descent of Angels. That's Commander Dante's special ability, and it's totally different.
It might be different, but it works only on units who also have Descent of Angels.

Which unit is this? Are you talking about Sanguinary Guard? Because they suck. No invulnerables. 200 points for 5 models.
Well, their wargear looks pretty impressive. Reducing enemies to WS1, Meltaguns, AP4 Bolters - to me they seem just as useful as Terminators. Oh, and they can be taken as troops, which is a big plus.

I might be wrong, though.

Except you've completely missed that BA Captains don't get Relic Blades or Artificer Armour (two staple choices of any Codex Captain). Don't make Bikes Troops in any way.
They do get Jump Packs instead, though, and Descent of Angels - after all, BA are all about JPs, not bikes.

But yeah, considering the Chapter, lack of Relic weapons and armor is weird. Maybe because they didn't get to have all these Rogue Trader era gear they returned in C:SM?

And CSM Lords are Fearless, get Marks and Daemon Weapons and then crap on everything.
Erm... do you mean they're good or bad here?

Fixed.
Is that a made-up word?

I didn't miss it, it's just not that good. It's a bonus piece of gear, sure, but it's not anything to write home about.
That's why I wrote "sort of". Yup, regular LoS is much better, no protests here.

It's Lash effect is crap; You have to hit. You have to Penetrate, then you have to Penetrate again, except, you have to Penetrate the vehicle's highest AV, regardless of what direction you were shooting from.
Erm... I only see: you have to hit, if vehicle is not destroyed, roll 8+D6, check against AV, if equal/greater, grapple. Nothing about penetrations?

False. You are wrong.

Librarian 100
Death Company 60 Land Raider Redeemer 240

1000 exactly. Does amazingly well. No. It doesn't need to cap objectives. Because you've got 3 Land Raiders in 1000 points.
Har har har. I'm never wrong

You do realize Death Company is 0-1, unless you take Astorath the Grim, which will still totally ruin your example?

Sorry, I don't see any way to fit 3 LRs in 1000 points using C:BA.

Because Fast Whirlwinds are still Whirlwinds - and you get to pay extra points for the privilege. At least it's only 5 points more than normal. Apparently Matt Ward knows that even when Fast, Whirlwinds still suck. I thought that was obvious to all involved.
Well... I, for one, don't get all the Whirlwind hate. It seems like an okay vehicle to me, which means I'm missing something crucial.

I don't see how. The units still scatter (1d6, not none). And get destroyed if only one model can't be deployed. Armour 12 is far less durable than Armour 14. Armour 12 is easy to break.
It is also a fast skimmer. Don't they get cover saves?

As for units, you can deploy them anywhere on the line of move, can't you just deploy them 5" from any obstacles?

But, to be fair, I always wondered why the whole unit is destroyed, instead of not-fitting part.

Do you know how many Force Weapons get taken into a tournament? Lots.
Thunder Hammers break Mephiston in two. When he's down to I1, that's when you run your Librarian in. I've seen it done.
Ermmm... Maybe I'm missing something here, but how do you move units in combat? And doesn't I1 mean that his window to strike long passed, unless there are Force Fists?

Also (below) is my recollection of events from last night, where Mephiston tried to fight some of the better (i.e; Common as dirt in tournaments) Uniques of the game.
Ok, good to hear he isn't as tough as he was hyped to be

Typhus killed Mephiston in one round;
Lots of attacks => Poisoned Power Weapon => No invulnerable => Force Weapon'd.
(Very unlucky rolls on Fisty's part)
- Typhus is very much a top-tier Unique already. I'm not surprised.
I wonder how non-unique Chaos Lord would have fared against him?