1. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thumbs up It's cool if you're scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Of course, there are rumors of the creepy pirate cultist Supagoof and his crew of creepy cultist pirates being spotted in the area on their ship, the Purple Shield. Some say that they've seen a ship with purple sails that's crewed by the mad, and captained by a man so goofy that Disney itself spat him back out
    Arrrrghaahaaahaahyuck!

You will rue the day you dared crossed paths with the purplebearded pirates! If you thought the lightweight tanned weaklings of the carribean were to be feared, then you haven't yet met the snow-skinned pirates of the north. Many a ship have we looted and plundered. It wasn't an iceberg that sunk the Titanic, it was us. We slayed Jack and took the heart of the ocean right off of Rose's chest. Hijinks and mayhem are second hand for us. The first hand is reserved for slapping faces of those who get out of line. The last things your ears will ever hear are the falling call.....Waaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahoooieee!

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (*snip*)THERE WILL NOT BE A CULT!)
    ((Boooooooo! ))

In.
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2010-04-19 at 10:16 AM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic