Darrius chuckles, "I suppose pigs aren't for everyone. Ah well, it'll eat scraps for me I guess and if worse comes to worse I have bacon for a week." He nods, "Aye, that I am. I've heard tell that someone I am looking for used to make port there fairly often. Then again, new port means new opportunities and I'm always got an eye peeled for a good trade. Nice cloak by the way. Hope you got a good deal on it. Heard tell round these parts that nice big cloaks like that go for quite a bit. Never have been able to understand it for the life of me. No use in the water and they attract dirt like nothing else. Well, I guess attractin' dirt is better than stares, but thats simply a matter of style. Gotta give people a show, after all."

And another one, a smile this time far too... human. Sitting as he was Lia would catch only half of it, but even then it was a genuine smile, a knowing smile. What exactly he knew or did not know was neither here nor there, as he hadn't really gotten a good look at her at all, but having a cloak and hood to begin with was telling enough.