Quote Originally Posted by XtheYeti View Post
My only issue with how this first encounter is that it will occur before Nico has any powers....huh...Nico could get Knocked out due to Worf effect...then the next night have his whole, gain powers by being partially devoured scene...

Does that sound good to everyone? At the beginning of the Hollow attack Nico gets K.O.ed by Worf effect?
Well. The Michiko encounter doesn't, per se, need to involve every Mortal student. In my mind, it's not much of an "encounter" anyways. It's...a Trigger Event, I guess. It triggers the development of several powers.

We'd move to the Hollow attack fairly quickly. In all likelihood, most/all of the Substitute Shinigami characters could get their powers that night, via a couple of overwhelmed Shinigami who give them the power in desperation.

We can work Nick's plot in pretty easy, as Draken suggests.

@Innis: And your insinuations that paint yourself as some poor victim, and the rest of us as merciless attackers, isn't appreciated.

Did you freaking ignore my post where I suggested a way for your Arrancar to be involved?

As for Captain and Espada: I though everyone was working on the understanding they wouldn't be fighting right off the bat. They should be roleplaying. Giving orders, discussing events with subordinates. That's something we didn't do enough of in the last game anyways: debriefings. There's an angle for RP on both sides of the fence for the higher-tier characters.

So please stop playing the Passive-Aggressive Victim Card. It's annoying, disruptive, and completely doesn't help. Especially when we're trying to work with you here.