Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
Innis, are deliberately misconstruing what I said? Because, it ticks me off.

The Captains are background, for now. Once the power scale gets to the point where they can begin interacting with the main plot without destroying it entirely, then they can begin taking part. Even so, they are still a huge part of the game, the movers and shakers of the world.

The Mortals are not the main characters of the Game Innis. But this is their plot line. They are the main characters of the plot we are discussing, because it is their plot. It sounds like a freaking tautology, but I don't know how to put it any more clearly.

And Innis, no one is speaking of 'punishing' anyone. But this game has a definite power scale. If characters are above that, they will have difficulties interacting with plotlines. Because their presence would be disruptive. If not allowing people to derail the plots with characters that do not fit the current aim of the plot, then yes, we will punish them. The good of the story as a whole must come before any one character, or player for that matter.

In closing, there can be other plots. There can be other plots right now. Suggest some, or work on them. Don't just complain.
Please stop being hostile.

Inis. Please stop being hostile.

Everyone, please. Can we act civilly?