On the Deck:
Spoiler
Show
The elf thinks for a long second before replying. "I'm just a sailor, I guess, a sailor with a long, long memory. I was a guest of the Mendarins for a year after an accident at sea. You have a bit of the Harrad look to you... something about the eyes, probably. Hmmm... and I thought I'd never get a chance to repay my debt in this life..." With a short chuckle, the elf walks off and resumes his working. When the other crewmen bombard him with questions, the elf resumes his normal silence.

Looking around, Sasha sees a good deal of what's going on. The captain is standing at the helm, holding the wheel in both hands and gazing off into the horizon. A half-orc stands nearby, ready to take the wheel if the captain must leave.
Both you and the mute work on keeping the fore mast under control and Audre is working with half of the other human crewmen to secure the main mast. The darfellans are largely goofing off at this point, singing their song (apparently called the wild blue depths) at a good volume.
The remaining human workers lean against the railing (except for one, who seems a bit seasick) and start singing along with the darfellans, accompanying the hum of the half-orcs. The half-orcs in question are retrieving a couple small shining bottles from a wooden bucket near the captain's cabin, each one of which glows with the brightness of a torch, and spreading them sparringly across the ship.
You see the elf and doctor speak briefly before splitting up and watch as both of the last-minute guests climb out of the hold and walk back down under the deck along with the suave-looking human. The halfling seems be be talking to Mr. Ergin in one corner of the main deck as he keeps a close eye on everybody.
At the edges of your sight, you can see the hadozee up above talking... or trying to talk... with the flying merfolk. Also, the other fey-like woman seems to be looking over the side of the boat by the stern.

The last rays of sunlight have just vanished away, leaving the chilly sea breeze to whip across your faces in naught but the light of the few bottles and that of the moon and stars above.

In the orlop (hallway):
Spoiler
Show
As Garen, the gnome,and a new cloaked guest walk by, the cloaked one is speaking in a jovial tone (one that doesn't quite match his gravelly voice), as if discussing the local gossip. "You remember old Malky's daughter, Elizabeth? It seems that she was called back to the island and got married to Mr. S. Not the geezer, mind you, but the geezer's son..." by the time this is spoken, both the cloaked figure and Garen have entered the cabin. The gnome stays behind for a moment, noticing that the braggart wine has been partially drained. The Gnome calls out "I'm the king of the ocean." in his yappy voice before joining the others in the cabin.
Eurus and Uukoo:
Spoiler
Show
make a Sense Motive check against a DC of (1d20+10)[29]. If you fail, you earnestly believe the gnome's claim for the next five rounds (more if you fail another Will save at the end of this time). Further lies will also work in this way until the effect ends.

In the Men's Cabin:
Spoiler
Show
The cloaked passenger goes on to say "The old geezer wasn't happy with this, what with losing control of the business to Malky and all. He left his home and is staying with Aunt Alecia for the moment, acting as a... consultant. I shouldn't have to tell you that this merger of families could be a very bad thing for us all."

IN THE HOLD:
Spoiler
Show
Moving aside the curtain, you reveal was at first appears to be a giant blob of fur, about 10 feet wide and 10 feet high. Roll after roll of fat blackened skin covered in sparse grey fur covers the area. Even more disturbing, you can see smoke rise up from the skin and see something roil perpetually underneath the blob's flesh. At long last, looking down, you see a couple of rat-like paws, sized appropriately for an average-sized rodent. Hearing a soft squeak, you finally notice its head peering out at you from beneath a few dozen flaps of fat. The head is proportionately larger, at least one and a half-feet long (though most of that is lost under the flaps of fat).

After quickly looking around, the rat opens its mouth and seems to gag a bit before breathing a fiery gout of... rat? Yes, it has exhaled a fiery rat like those you fought earlier, a rat that goes flying across the room and lands next to the wall of the hold. The rat in question looks around briefly before scuttling off towards the other side of the room.
As it was a ranged attack, both Chrak and Cal may make attacks of opportunity.