View Single Post

Thread: YOU! (A Picture/Media Thread): XXI

1. - Top - End - #1110
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: YOU! (A Picture/Media Thread): XXI

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    (almost) everyone likes eyes, and (almost) everyone has nice eyes. "You have nice eyes" is, I'm told, what you compliment when you can't find anything else to
    Which is a problem when you come across someone with truly exceptional eyes...

There's a recording of me somewhere reciting Jabberwocky. Not gonna look for it, though. Go on a treasure hunt.
    Indeed. Maybe a forum search will get it?

What I do is use an inflated emotional response and come out and address the elephant in the room with their overcomplimented status before adding the addendum that they are truly phenomenal eyes.

Me, I get told I have... "expressive lips," "nice/lucious/long eyelashes," and occasionally something about my coloration strikes people as unusual.

Oh boy though, do I love it when someone has something in their eyes that I've never seen before. Like this one person (I can't remember concretely what sex they were...x.x) who had ORANGE, actual orange in their eyes.

In related news, you wouldn't think it, since people have to tilt their heads backwards to look me in the eye properly, but most people's eye colors are hard for me to tell without actually making an effort to lean in towards them. This may be a side-effect of my glasses or my astigmatism getting through my glasses though.

I have quite the hard time remembering/knowing people's eye colors unless I make a point to, which has led to friends getting mad at me when I have to lean in towards them to check their eye color when a conversation about eye colors comes up.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-04-28 at 11:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide