Quote Originally Posted by Umael View Post
BSW: That is awesome.

Unfortunately, as much as my players are good role-players, getting them to backstab each other goes against some unwritten code or something. Seriously, they may not work well together sometimes, but I don't recall once when one of their PCs betrayed another.

Which, I suppose, is okay, but I kinda miss an OOC "Look, in real life, I'm nice enough, but in this game, your PC will probably hate mine. Are you cool? Cool. Let's rock."
Exactly. One of my favorite things about my L5R group was the fact that my super-honorable Lion had to pal around with another player's Scorpion who was constantly making my character's life more difficult (even if my character didn't know it). It takes player buy-in to the style, even if unspoken, but it can be a lot of fun.

Hell, several of my friends had a tendency to make characters (in any particular game) that were adept at getting on my characters' nerves (note: always the characters not the players). That might just be our group dynamic coming through, though.