Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
When I had my wisdom teeth out, there was no way I could game without my Vicodin. Or was I prescribed oxycodone? Whatever. It hurt like hell and gaming was the last thing on my mind.

Ironically, when I tore my foot open by accident last August, I was mostly upset that I tore a hole in one of my good pairs of socks. Yeah, it hurt to have a two-inch-long gash (maybe 5 mm deep? Dunno...) in my foot, but the sock and shoe couldn't heal on their own.

Yes, I realized I just used both English customary and Metric systems in one sentence. That's 'cause I'm 'Merican! In AMERICA, we learn both systems! Though the extent to which we learn Metric depends on the focus of our studies...
It's the exact same in England. Why have a codified, coherent system of measurement when we can have a strange, hodgepodge, amalgamation of different systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Thajocoth View Post
When I had my wisdom teeth removed, they prescribed Vicodin. I only had the first pill though. After realizing that Mario hadn't moved for the past 20 minutes, I couldn't stand the thought of taking another. One week after my wisdom teeth were removed, 2 teeth on the top near the front of my mouth had their roots put in (for attaching the fake teeth). Vicodin prescribed again, but I knew I wasn't going to take it. I need to be able to game.
If Mario hadn't moved wouldn't you have had a time over?