Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
Suburban would logically be significantly more removed in nature than an Urban area in a Sci-fi setting, so it should be distinct.
I was more thinking that suburban might be overshadowed by whatever environment was already present (rural hill-country treated as hills, greenbelt communities treated as forest, ect). Do you think I should make a note for that or still make it it's own terrain?
Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
Elite desert survivalist to realistic beer swilling soccer dad in less than a week!
Best part of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
I would also recommend adding Psionic Fist line to the choices for Psychic Combat Style.
I thought about adding Psionic fist, but I'm worried that it would be rather ineffective, since it doesn't really have any kind of backup in unarmed combat (unarmed strike progression, ect). The other two combat styles would totally outclass it.

If I were to add a Psionic Fist combat style, I'd have to boost it so that it could hold it's own. Firstly, it would be virtually useless without Improved Unarmed strike, so I could add that to Psionic Fist as the first combat style feature. The other two would get one more feat along the same lines (Stunning Fist, Improved Grapple, Improved Natural Attack ?). Y/N?