1. - Top - End - #235
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Deth Muncher's Destructive and Meandering Random Banter #141

Quote Originally Posted by Je dit Viola View Post
    So, in Senior Year, I took 6 AP classes (and one College Level class, (I was the only one to get an "A" in it out of my classmates) (so I had to take an early morning and an after school class also), in High School. My cousin and friends took IB classes. They were complaining about how hard their homework was, so I took a look at their homework.

I found out that IB and AP classes are pretty much exactly the same, except IB has more essays (Except English; the Senior English Lit/Lang teacher gave out more essays in her AP classes), and that their homework is really really easy. Or it could have just been IB was new, so the easy teachers taught it, while all the hardest teachers in the school taught AP.

Maybe it was just me.

What's really weird is that it seems that whenever I talk to Recaiden, he gets offended somehow. I'm sorry.
    Maybe I'm broken.
    Here they really are mostly the same. There are AP and IB people taught in the same classes (Except English and Philosophy). So it's just the tests and projects that are different. And which of those is harder varies by subject.
    [hr]
    Maybe you are. I don't think it could be not on purpose, anymore.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2010-05-04 at 07:50 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine